MyHBWT & 2019 Giving Statements
Great News! The new MyHBWT, our updated Have Bible Will Travel Church database, powered by Church Community Builder (CCB) is ready for you! In MyHBWT you can manage your personal and household information, see your calendar of events, sign up to serve, communicate with your groups, track your giving and so much more! We hope this new tool can help you stay connected with us.
view/print your 2019 giving statement:
- Log into your MyHBWT account (hbwt.ccbchurch.com/goto/login)
- Select the Give tab to the left of your screen.
- Click on the gray box that says “giving statement” in the upper right corner.
- Select individual or family statement, the dates you are looking for, and click “run report”.
Creating your login:
- Click the Create Your Login button and under the blue login bar, click on “request account”
- Fill-in your information and click Submit
- If the system is able to match you correctly, you will receive a confirmation email with a prompt to create your password. Then you will have immediate access. If not, a staff member will approve your request the next business day.
Once your access is granted:
- Review your groups listed on the side of the page. Please let us know if there are any groups you are not seeing or groups that you are no longer a part of. We will make those updates for you.
- Review your personal information to be sure we have your correct contact information on file. You can see your calendar of events, sign up to serve, communicate with your groups, track your giving and so much more
MyHBWT is your primary communication tool with the groups and teams of which you are a part.
Why do we use CCB?
Community is an essential part of being known in a local church. Church Community Builder (CCB) is an online tool designed to help us connect with others in the life of HBWT. CCB not only provides information about the people, the groups, and the volunteer opportunities at HBWT, but also allows you to view your giving records and update your contact information to make sure you receive important communication from the church. It’s the communication hub for all things HBWT.
How do I use CCB?
A great way to learn CCB is to login and spend some time browsing around and checking out all the features.
Who has access to CCB?
Anyone can request to receive a login to CCB. If your email address is in our church database, you will automatically receive an email with a link to activate your account and set your password (if you missed the email – request access here). The basic level of access to CCB will allow you to update your contact information and view your giving history.
In circumstances where someone is misusing the online community, the church staff may restrict or block access to CCB.
Is CCB secure?
Church Community Builder works hard at making sure that all of your data is secure. CCB lets you control what information you make available to other users of the online community. While it is encouraged to make more of your information available to other members of HBWT for building community, you are able to opt out of the online directory completely or determine what information in your profile is visible to specific sets of people.
See the Church Community Builder (Basic User Guide) for information on how to control your privacy settings.
Church staff is limited to access only information necessary to do their job.