What is a tithe?
The word “tithe” literally means tenth or 10%. Tithing, or giving ten percent of your income, isn’t merely giving something to God, it’s giving back what was his to begin with. All that we have, or hope to have, comes from him. The Bible says that tithing is a reminder that God is the supplier of everything. It teaches us to always put God first in our lives.
Here is your chance to give back to God. You can give by filling out the form to the right, or set up an account under the “Manage” tab. Setting up an account can help you to keep track of your giving and allow automatic giving.
Answers to FAQ – Frequently Asked Questions
- Is there a fee for using this service? Yes, the merchant company charges a percentage + a processing fee to use this service which you can choose to pay or have deducted from your giving amount.
- Can I schedule recurring donations? Yes, you can specify whether you want your contribution made one time or recurring.
- Will I still receive a contribution statement? Yes, you will continue to receive your year-end giving statement that details both your online giving and gifts contributed in the weekly offerings.
- What if I change credit cards or want to adjust the date or amount of a contribution? You can edit or delete a scheduled contribution at anytime, including the credit card, date, frequency and amount.
- Is online giving secure? We’ve taken steps to ensure that the giving process is safe and secure.
Benefit Gives While You Shop.
Use digital gift cards for everyday shopping and fund the things that matter most.
Benefit Pays with Purpose.
Benefit is a digital gift card platform that funds the things that matter most through everyday transactions. Cards are purchased and delivered within seconds to the mobile app for immediate in-store redemption. Each purchase earns up to a 20% rebate that is sent to a school, non-profit organization or a personal life expense of the users choice.
Consumers Shop. Benefit Gives. Everyone wins.
“Beyond the Tithe” is anything you give beyond 10%.
God says “Go ahead. I dare you. See if you can out-give me.” Malachi 3:10
This challenge is God’s way of telling us that when we give, He will be faithful in being more generous towards us than we are towards others. You can give additional gifts to the tithe fund, or to a specific ministry. like Ride for Rocky, Cayle Gray Scholarship Fund, or Food Pantry. To designate where which ministry, set up a quick account under the “Manage” tab and choose your ministry from the drop down menu when you give.
Setting up an account allows you to keep track of your giving history, print giving statements, and set up automatic giving and giving methods. It’s quick, easy, and secure.